NinjaFlex Edge 3D Printer Filament (83A)
Features and Benefits of NinjaFlex Filament
- Shore Hardness = 83A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- Flexibility allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Unique rebound gives material excellent bounce and recoil
- High grip lends itself to robotic grippers and tread
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View the NinjaFlex Edge Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Protective Helmet Insert
When printed in various patterns NinjaFlex can provide a unique level of flex to fit your needs. See how our material was an innovation for these lacrosse helmet parts and prototypes.
Credit: Cascade Lacrosse
Soft Robotic Grippers
The flexibility and low durometer of NinjaFlex lends itself well to movement of soft robotics.
Credit: Cody Umberger
Animal Leg Replacement Carriage
Wheels printed from NinjaFlex filament enable a smooth ride for the animal while providing durability to withstand various terrains.
Credit: Dive Design
- 225°C – 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 20-30 mm/sec (1200-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds:30-50 mm/sec (1800-3000 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
NinjaFlex® Edge offers the best of both worlds: NinjaFlex flexibility and NinjaTek’s innovative printability. NinjaFlex Edge provides incredible rebound – unlike anything in the market, and unparalleled print speeds for an 83A durometer.
Compare key features, benefits and attributes.
Don’t see the filament you need? Schedule a custom filament consultation with our 3D Materials Engineering team.