Last Modified: March 21, 2021
Please read the following Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding the information we collect.
- Who we are and how we can be contacted.
- What information does NinjaTek collect?
- How does NinjaTek use the information it collects?
- Internet Cookies.
- Does NinjaTek share information with third parties?
- Children’s Online Privacy.
- Third Party Hyperlinks.
- Do Not Track Signals.
- What are your options regarding your personal information?
- Changes to this Policy.
1. Who we are and how we can be contacted.
NinjaTek is brand name of Fenner Drives, which is owned by Fenner, Inc. In the event that you need to contact us about this Policy, you may contact us using any one of the following methods:
- Email us at [email protected].
- You may send us written correspondence at 311 W. Stiegel Street Manheim, PA 17545.
- You can contact us via telephone at (717) 664-8254.
2. What Information does NinjaTek collect?
The information that we collect from you when you visit the Website depends upon your interactions with us as detailed below:
- If you choose to purchase an item that is available for purchase through our Website, we will ask you to either log into your existing NinjaTek customer account or to create a new account. In order to create a new account, we will collect your first name, last name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and whether you would like to opt-in to receive promotional and marketing communications from NinjaTek (collectively, “Customer Account Information”). In connection with each sales transaction, our third party payment card processor will also collect your payment card information.
- Whenever you shop the NinjaTek Website and add item(s) to your shopping cart, we will collect information about the item that you choose so it is available should you decide to complete the checkout process and purchase any of the items in your shopping cart.
- If you select the Contact Us hyperlink on our Website, we will collect your first and last name, email address, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and the content of any message that you choose to provide to us (collectively, “Contact Information”). We will also collect any Contact Information to the extent you provide us such information in connection with any general inquiry via email, written correspondence, or over the telephone.
- For customers with custom orders, our Website encourages you to send us an email with your first and last name, email address, and phone number (collectively, “Custom Order Information”), which we will collect to facilitate your custom order.
- In the event that you would like to become a reseller of NinjaTek products, we will collect your first and last name, email address and a phone number (collectively, “Reseller Inquiry Information”).
- Our Website utilizes internet cookies. For more information about the information that we collect from internet cookies and how we use this information, please see the “Internet Cookies” section of this Policy.
- NinjaTek engages certain third party service providers who collect information on our behalf, including marketing and social media curators who provide us with social media postings that include NinjaTek products, promotions, hashtags, and projects (collectively, “Social Media Information”).
3. How does NinjaTek use the information it collects?
We use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- We use the Customer Account Information that we collect from you to create your customer account and to process and fulfill your sales transaction with us. Our third party payment card processor uses your payment card information to process your payment card on our behalf in connection with the sales transaction.
- When registering for a customer account, if you choose to opt-in to receive our marketing and promotional emails, we will use your name and email address to send you periodic communications about NinjaTek products that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from these promotional messages at any time by following the instructions contained at the bottom of each such email message.
- We use the information we collect about the items you select to put into your shopping cart on the Website for purposes of completing your sales transaction should you choose to purchase and complete the checkout process.
- If you choose to contact us through our Website, via email, written correspondence or over the telephone, we will use your Contact Information to respond to your inquiry of us. We will also store your Contact Information in our customer relationship database.
- If you contact us with a custom order, we will forward your Custom Order Information to a NinjaTek sales representative to follow up with you about your custom order. To the extent a custom order can be fulfilled, our sales representative will also collect Customer Account Information for purposes of fulfilling the sales transaction.
- When you contact us with interest in becoming a reseller of NinjaTek products, we will use your Reseller Inquiry Information to forward to a NinjaTek representative who will contact you to follow up about your inquiry and provide you with additional information.
- We use the information we collect from internet cookies as detailed in the Internet Cookies portion of this Policy.
- We use information collected from Social Media Information to display certain posts that may be of interest to visitors to the Website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising efforts.
4. Internet Cookies.
The Website utilizes internet cookies. Internet cookies are small data files that are transmitted from our Website or third party service provider to your internet browser in connection with your visit to our Website. Internet cookies enable NinjaTek and its service providers to collect certain information about you and your use of the Website. The information collected from these cookies includes your internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, the type of computing device that you are using to access the Website, any items that you have placed in your shopping cart, your language preference, the domain of your internet service provider, a unique online identifier, your internet browser history, the date and time of your visit to the Website, and the duration of your browsing session (collectively, “Cookie Information”).
Our Website utilizes Google Analytics, which provides us with access to summary statistical information on our Website’s web traffic.
Your Choices Concerning Internet Cookies.
For more information about your choices regarding Google Analytics and how you may opt-out of the collection of information from Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Depending upon the type of internet browser that you use to visit the Website, you may have the option to toggle your internet browser’s settings to change the manner in which your internet browser handles internet cookies. Your internet browser’s settings may give you the option to block or reject internet cookies from being deployed to your computing device. For additional information about the particular settings that may be available to you, please consult your internet browser’s help manual. Please note that should you choose to block or reject internet cookies from our Website, you will not be able to utilize all of the functionality of the Website. For example, you will not be able to log into or purchase products on our Website.
5. Does NinjaTek share information with third parties?
NinjaTek does not sell any of the information that it collects from you to any other parties. In order to make the Website available to you and permit you to buy products and complete your transactions online, NinjaTek does utilize a number of third party service providers. These third party service providers provide NinjaTek with an array of services, including web and data hosting, email, payment card processing, logistics and shipping, marketing, and advertising services. We only disclose the information that you provide to us to these third party service providers to the extent required to enable these third party service providers to render their services to us. We do not permit our service providers to use your personal information for any other purposes. We do reserve the right to provide the information that we collect from you to third parties as follows:
Parent and Company Group
We will disclose the information that we collect to our parent company and company group for internal business purposes.
We will disclose your information to the extent that it is required to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us, such as in response to a subpoena, court order, grand jury investigation, or regulatory demand from a court of competent jurisdiction or a government agency. Our response to any legally required obligation for disclosure will be determined by NinjaTek on a case-by-case basis in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to disclose your information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities where we determine such disclosure is necessary to protect and preserve our rights, property, the safety of our organization, customers, or third parties.
Sale of our Business
If NinjaTek or substantially all of NinjaTek’s asses are sold to a third party or we reorganize or merge into a new business entity, any information that we have collected on or about you, will be among the assets transferred to a new or acquiring entity in connection with the business transaction.
6. Children’s Online Privacy.
NinjaTek does not knowingly solicit personal information from or otherwise market to children under the age of thirteen. For purposes of this section of the Policy, the term “personal information” has the same meaning set forth in under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which is codified in Sections 6501, et. seq., of Title 15 of the United States Code. Visitors to our Website and those who desire to complete a transaction on or through the Website must be at least eighteen years of age. If you are not at least eighteen years of age, please immediately cease your use of the Website. If you happen to be the parent or legal guardian of a child that you believe may have supplied us with any personal information, please contact us immediately using the contact details in Section 1 of this Policy to have your child’s information deleted.
7. Third Party Hyperlinks.
From time to time, our Website may include hyperlinks to third party websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by NinjaTek (each and collectively, “Third-Party Sites”). We provide hyperlinks on our Website to Third-Party Sites for informational purposes only and for your convenience. NinjaTek has no control over any content, information, business or privacy practices of any Third-Party Sites. Your use of any Third-Party Sites is entirely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will NinjaTek, its parent or subsidiary companies have any liability or responsibility for any content, information, business or privacy practices of any Third-Party Sites.
8. Do Not Track Signals.
Presently, our Website does not honor “Do Not Track” signals or requests that may be transmitted by your internet web browser because there is no universal standard for honoring such requests.
9. What are your options regarding your personal information?
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete any of the personal information that you have provided to NinjaTek, such as your first and last name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, or telephone number, please contact us via email at [email protected]. We ask that you include “Data Subject Request” in the subject line of your email message to us. Please clearly describe your request in enough detail to enable us to locate your information. Alternatively, if you have a customer account, you may log into your account and change your information by navigating to your account’s settings. Please note that we reserve the right to verify any request received by email and to deny request where we are unable to verify the authenticity of your request.
10. Changes to this Policy.
NinjaTek reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. Please note that whenever we choose to update this Policy, we will also update the “Last Modified Date” that is included at the top of this document. Any updates or revisions to this Policy shall become effective upon their posting, unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for regularly checking this Policy for changes. In the event that we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use, or disclose your information that we collect on or through the Website, we will post a notice on the main page of the Website to bring your attention to the fact that we have made a change. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy or any particular revision thereof, then you must immediately cease your use of the Website.