Cheetah 3D Printer Filament (95A)
Features and Benefits of Cheetah Filament
- Shore hardness = 95A
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/ sec with standard ABS settings
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS
- Industry-leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve the ability to withstand wear and tear
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View Cheetah Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Cheetah’s unique balance of flexibility and strength can support an object while absorbing impact on this production line sensor mount.
Gymnastic Equipment Washers
In addition to its flexibility and speed, Cheetah’s wear resistance and ability to flex as the joint changed was just what the engineer needed to replace worn nylon washers.
Sabot Fired From a Cannon
Cheetah is fast-printing, but did you also know it might be one of the fastest traveling materials on Earth? It held up after being shot from a cannon at over 4,000 MPH.
- 225°C – 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 25-45 mm/sec (1800-2700 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 50-80 mm/sec (3600-4800 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
Ready to experience the power and performance of NinjaTek® 3D printing filaments for yourself?
The fastest and easiest-to-print flexible TPU filament available, Cheetah® maintains industry-leading durability and impact strength 84% greater than ABS. Cheetah is the perfect blend of speed and toughness.
Compare key features, benefits and attributes.
Don’t see the filament you need? Schedule a custom filament consultation with our 3D Materials Engineering team.