Armadillo 3D Printer Filament (75D)
Features and Benefits of Armadillo Filament
- Shore hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View Armadillo Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Save time and money using Armadillo to prove your concepts. Print your product in a fraction of the time it would take with traditional methods.
Replacement Foot Peg
Having trouble finding that old car or bike part? With Armadillo you can print impossible-to-find parts that hold up to the wear and tear of everyday use.
- 210°C – 230°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 20-30 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 35-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
Ready to experience the power and performance of NinjaTek® 3D printing filaments for yourself?
Our toughest stuff, Armadillo® is a high-performing rigid TPU filament that provides 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, and it’s an excellent 3D printing material to use for bridging with virtually no warping issues.
Compare key features, benefits and attributes.
Don’t see the filament you need? Schedule a custom filament consultation with our 3D Materials Engineering team.