Balanced Flexibility and Strength
SemiFlex 3D printing filament boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects. The slightly more rigid composition vs traditional NinjaFlex allows for increased tensile strength. In some cases the more rigid composition supports ease of printing in certain printers.
Suggested Applications: snap-fit parts, high resolution text, active hingesBUY NOW – See Pricing »
3mm available in .75kg (1.6lb) & 2.2kg (5lb) spools
1.75mm available in .5kg (1.1lb) & 2.2kg (5lb) spools
- ► Shore Hardness = 98A
- ► 600% elongation provides significant flexibility
- ► 75% greater tensile strength vs the most flexible products;
- ► Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- ► Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- ► Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- ► Adheres to most build platform materials (painter’s tape can help)
- ► REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
Platform Temperature: 80°C – 110°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
Images licensed CC BY-SA 4.0, 2016 Aleph Objects, Inc.