The High Performance Rigid Alternative
Alloy 910 is a specially developed co-polymer that offers the strength and durability of a nylon with minimal shrinkage. Printed parts provide moderate pliability and are useable up to 200°F, making it an ideal alternative to market leading rigid materials.
Suggested Applications: frames, enclosures, parts requiring high strength and stiffness.BUY NOW – $49.99 »
Available in 1.75mm or 3mm .45kg (1lb) spools
- ► Shore Hardness = 85D
- ► A very durable material with a high tensile profile
- ► Constant strength under stress providing durability for functionality and form
- ► Chemical resistance of a nylon
- ► Tolerant to post processing with acid based dyes
- ► Prints very well with support materials
- ► Best adherence to platform is achieved by coating clean glass with PVA at 45-50°C
- ► FDA CFR177.1500 certified for use in food handling
Extruder Temperature: 245°C – 255°C
Platform Temperature: 30°C – 65°C
Print Speed: 50 mm/ sec (3000 mm/ min)
Nylons can absorb moisture in as little as 18 hours; store in an environment with <25% relative humidity.To ensure high quality prints dry filament before using it. Water vapor may produce nozzle to steam if filament is too wet.